Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 6, Week 3 in Wuhan, China

I had no bag to keep my batterys....
So, i had to use this bag instead.....


Dinner


Having Ice Cream in such Cold Weather...
My Mum would probably scold me........
Is Sebestian having 3 Cups of Ice Cream??

What We Did

Today, we slept slightly longer as we Mr. Chua and Mr. Ma postponed the lesson to begin at 10am. That was good, as we came back late last night after a 6 Hour Drive from Wudangshan. We woke up and got ready for Lesson and went down to meet Sasireika and Hwee Ping whom have yet to arrive. When we went down to the 1st Floor, it started to drizzle. Soon after, it started to rain heavily. We ended up arriving at the class, extremely wet indeed.
During our Lesson in the morning, Mr. Ma gave a brief overview of coming chapters 5, 6 and 7. He also told us to prepare our topic for the Mini Project as well. The lesson ended around 11.45pm.

Following the lesson, we headed for Lunch at Canteen 2, where we shared a meal among the four of us. After, we had finished our lunch; we headed down to the campus mini mart and bought some stuff, like chocolates for the lessons in the afternoon. Then we headed back to the Hostel for a short rest before heading back to class.

During Lesson, we attempted the Trial Lab Test. This was our preparation for the Actual Test, the nest day. We were given an hour to complete the Paper. The 1st Section of completing the interface was considered relatively alright. However, when we entered the 2nd Section of Coding the Program, I founded it quite difficult to apply whatever that I had learnt previously. I was able to make some progress in declaring constants and variables. However, I started to slow down when it came down to calculations. It certainly took me a while. I made many silly and careless mistakes. I had to clarify with Mr. Ma several times, who often told me that I should not be asking such questions as this is a mock test. He was right about that. I would need to attempt them on my own after all, during the Actual Test tomorrow. After about 1 hr and 30 minutes, I was able to complete the paper. I needed to brush up on my speed as well.

After Lesson, we headed to the hostel and placed our belongings there, before heading out for our Dinner. After Dinner, we headed out of the School to buy our Bread for Breakfast the next day. On the way back, we decided to have ice cream. It was quite ironic that we were having ice cream on a cold day. There were many of the bystanders who were looking at us in a funny manner, thinking why on earth we would probably eat ice cream on a cold day when there many hot days the past week. We then returned back to the hostel and continued on our revision for actual Lab Test the next day.

What We Think

There was nothing much to observe today, as we were pretty much preparing for our Lab Test tomorrow. Hopefully, tomorrow, once the test is over, we can probably explore more of the area in Wuhan, China.

No comments:

Post a Comment